Omschrijving Opleiding HFI: Practical Usability Testing
Learn practical usability testing techniques — ranging from simple paper prototype tests to cutting edge remote testing — for the entire interface design life cycle.
Progressive testing of websites and software applications is a critical component of creating a user-centered design. This seminar provides practical techniques to help move the web and application design into compliance with the user's needs, limitations, mental models and cognitive styles. Rich functionality is worth little if the user can't access it. This seminar provides usability practitioners with quick and practical tools to accurately predict how users will experience their applications.
For the English Registration Form of this course please click on the webpage Usability (Human Factors International - HFI).
- Survey the scope of usability issues
- Know the four factors that drive your testing strategy
- Know the appropriate test and when to use it
- Learn tests that uncover problems with content organization, task flow, and brand strategy
- Conduct performance-based tests using paper and functioning prototypes
- Review advanced prototype testing that adds precision to your performance measures
- Design and conduct a remote test
- Learn to analyze Web traffic logs
- Review a 10-point checklist of the critical components of a successful usability test plan
The training will be given by a coach from Human Factors International.